Celebrating 11 years with Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices | PenFed Realty TX!
Residential REALTOR® ; Relocation Certified
Serving NorthEast Tarrant County and Specializing in
Southlake, Colleyville, Grapevine,
Keller, Trophy Club and Flower Mound
817.846.9778 – direct
After twenty-two years spent climbing the corporate ladder in the telecommunications industry, Susan bravely decided to make a change in her professional life and pursue a career she had long found intriguing…real estate! Although the odds were stacked against her, she made the plunge in 2003 and has never looked back. Since joining the Southlake office of Prudential Texas Properties in 2004, she has earned the Prudential Chairmans Gold Circle Award, the Leading Edge Society Award and has achieved the Prudential Silver Club Award.
Susan has a track record of consistently exceeding her clients’ expectations—something she credits with her ability to be patient and understanding of their needs. But her love of real estate extends beyond selling a home….she thrives on establishing a long-term relationship with her clients, and if the client is new to the area, introducing them to like-minded individuals and helping them get established in their new community.
Born in Wichita, Kansas, Susan is the youngest of six children. At the age of 10, her family relocated to Irving and she has been a proud Texas resident ever since. She made Grapevine her home in 1980 and now resides in Southlake with her husband, Tim, and their Border Collie rescue, Baxter.
Besides her love of real estate, Susan embraces any opportunity to help meet the growing needs of her community through her volunteerism.
National Association of Realtors
Texas Association of Realtors
Texas Real Estate Licensee
Graduate Realtor Institute
Fine Homes & Estate Properties, Certified
Staging and Marketing
Awards and Achievements:
Prudential Chairman’s Gold Circle Award Winner
Prudential Leading Edge Society
Earned GRI designation
Prudential Honor Society
Prudential Silver Club
Nominated by Ft. Worth Texas magazine for Volunteer of the year for Northeast Tarrant County
Awarded a $5,000.00 grant for GRACE thru the Prudential Good Neighbor Awards Program
Prudential Community Spirit Award
Shining Star recipient on behalf of GRACE for raising $190,000 awarded by The Arts League
Prudential Leading Edge Society
Recognized by GRACE as their Outstanding Gala Volunteer of the Year award for raising over $180,000
Joined the GRACE Board of Directors, serving two terms
2005, 2006, 2007
Prudential Leading Edge Society and Silver Club Award Winner
Completed Grapevine Leadership Program
- Host and Event Sponsor for Yappy Hour, an annual event benefitting animal shelters and Pets-for-Vets
- Host and Event Sponsor for Share The Love, an annual event benefitting the men and women in Transitional Housing at GRACE
- Sponsor for Feed Our Kids, a summer lunch program
- An active member of the Colleyville Women’s Club, co-chaired the VIP Party for the 2011 CWC Fashion Show and Co-Chair for the 2013 Auction, 2015 Auction Volunteer
- Volunteer of the Stage Crew halftime show for the 2011 Super Bowl
- Chaired various committees for the GRACE Gala, including chairing the entire event in 2010
- Each year organizes a group of volunteers for Grapevine Main Street Days, GrapeFest
- Raised 425,000 for the Susan G. Komen 3-Day Walk for the Cure, a 3 day 60 mile walk